Social Media Marketing
In this video you will learn how to make the most out of your social channels. We'll help you to understand which channel to choose, to knowing what type of content works best and when. We'll take you through best practice based on what we have seen work.
- Know how to communicate with your customer through social.
- Understand what type of content works best, where and when.
- Be aware of the resources needed to maintain a social media strategy.
Customer retention using email marketing
Email marketing has become an integral part of a small business' digital marketing strategy. Imagine trying to get someone to come back into your offline store after they've left - with email marketing it's much easier to get someone back to your website, but be aware of how you do this or you could end up losing customers!
- Understand the implications of conducting a permission-marketing campaign, and how best to go about this.
- Know how to compile a newsletter that will make its' into a customers inbox
- Learn how to engage the customer and build in a call to action.
Building communities on social media
These slides are from a course on 'Building communities on social media'. The course looks at global trends in social media, emerging apps and new platforms. The course examines social strategy for platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Vine and Pinterest. Social media advertising is also discussed.Download